A USEFUL ALLY FOR LIFTING A KART AT THE FRONT AND LOADING IT ONTO A TROLLEY
The activities performed most often during a day on the track definitely include lifting the kart and loading it on a trolley. It is an activity that is not easy to do, especially for the front of the vehicle, where the spoiler cannot hold the weight of the chassis and it cannot be grabbed to lift it in one go. But there are allies to help you do this, just like other activities that would otherwise be rather complex (for example, attaching stickers to the fairings). Let’s find out about 4 accessories that can help all kart drivers on the track.
Don’t waste time: register now for a 24-hour free trial period. Unlimited articles.
- Constant updates
- Interactive content (360°, Video, Gallery, etc.)
- 15 sections
- Over 500 in-depth articles
- Access to the entire archive
- Available in Italian, English and Spanish
- Access from your desktop and mobile devices