MANUAL ACCELERATOR FOR THE STARTING OF THE OK AND OKJ KARTS
Whether it is to maximize the fun during a day on the track or to take care of the equipment once you get home after an outing, there are many operations that those who enjoy karting, are routinely called on to perform: cleaning the suit, for example, as well as balancing the tires or finding a way to start the OK or OKJ kart autonomously with ease. Here are four small tips to facilitate the “hard life of a kart driver” in a smart way.
Don’t waste time: register now for a 24-hour free trial period. Unlimited articles.
- Constant updates
- Interactive content (360°, Video, Gallery, etc.)
- 15 sections
- Over 500 in-depth articles
- Access to the entire archive
- Available in Italian, English and Spanish
- Access from your desktop and mobile devices