4 ACCESSORIES FOR A KART’S BRAKE CALIPER AND DISC
The kart braking system is the accessory that most of all contributes to safety on the track and is also the most complex of those mounted on the chassis. In particular, the caliper and the brake disc are the most stressed elements that require a higher level of attention. Here is a small kit that all kart drivers (even the most inexperienced of beginners) must always have with them not only when they are racing, but also simply during training sessions.
Don’t waste time: register now for a 24-hour free trial period. Unlimited articles.
- Constant updates
- Interactive content (360°, Video, Gallery, etc.)
- 15 sections
- Over 600 in-depth articles
- Access to the entire archive
- Available in Italian, English and Spanish
- Access from your desktop and mobile devices