- Joseph Turney (Tony Kart Racing Team – Tony Kart – Vortex) put his seal in the WSK Super Master Series by winning a very tight final and leading the championship. The Englishman refers to the contact in which he was involved in the final of the first round of Adria just when he was in the lead.
- Started from the sixth spot on the grid, Turney took the lead of the race in the sixth lap, which until then had belonged to Luigi Coluccio (Kosmic Kart racing Department – Kosmic Kart – Vortex) and Andrea Kimi Antonelli (KR Motorsport – KR – IAME). Turney stayed calm and collected even when his opponents got dangerously close and kept the lead of the race until the checkered flag.
- Pedro Hiltbrand (Tony Kart Racing Team – Tony Kart – Vortex) followed him on the finish-line after having seemed able to challenge the Englishman for the victory. The Spaniard recovered five positions in the race, but lost the top position in favor of Turney. Hiltbrand preceded Andrea Kimi Antonelli who remained glued to Hiltbrand for most of the race.
- In the last laps Antonelli had to deal with a Taylor Barnard (Rosberg Racing Academy – KR – IAME), who also marked the fastest lap. The Englishman recovered 4 positions and preceded Kirill Smal (Energy Corse – Energy – TM Racing), 5th with five positions recovered.
- He tried in every way to keep the lead of the race conquered at the start, but in the end Luigi Coluccio (who had used 4 new tires in the pre-final) had to settle for the sixth position on the finish line. In the early stages, the Italian proved to be a really tough opponent to overcome, such as Dilano Van’T Hoff (Forza Racing – Exprit Kart – TM Racing), seventh on the finish.
- Thomas Ten Brinke (Ricky Flynn Motorsport – Kosmic Kart – Vortex), 8th, crossed the finish line of a Final for the first time in this WSK Super Master Series, preceding by about a second Nikita Bedrin (Ward Racing – Tony Kart – Vortex) . Laurens Van Hoepen (Rosberg Racing Academy – KR – IAME) rounds the top ten after putting 16 opponents behind him.
- Unfortunately, the final of Edoardo Ludovico Villa (TBKart – TBKart – IAME) ends with a withdrawal like Xizheng Huang (Forza Racing – Exprit Kart – TM Racing) and Nikolas Pirrtilahti (Birel ART Racing – Birel ART – TM Racing).