Rashid Al Dhaheri (Ippoliti Fausto – Parolin Racing) wins the Winter Cup in the Mini Rok category ahead of the Energy Corse duo of Dmitry Matveev and German Foteev
- Already during the first lap, Rashid Al Dhaheri (Ippoliti Fausto – Parolin Racing), who started third, took the lead of the race that he would keep until the checkered flag. The Pole man German Foteev (Energy Corse-Energy). After spending the whole race glued to the rear bumper of the Emirati driver, was also overtaken in the last lap by his teammate Dmitry Matveev (Energy Corse – Energy)
- The Russian thus completes a comeback of 12 positions also enriched by a fast lap, which in part remedies a weekend that started off well with the pole position and which continued under the banner of some difficulties too much in the Heats
- Behind the podium are the two Poles who have been the protagonists of the fight for the top positions for two races now. They are Maciej Gladysz (Parolin Poland – Parolin) and Jan Przyrowski (AV Racing – Parolin)
- Marcus Saeter (ASD Revolution – Energy) brings another Energy Corse to the top ten ahead of the Indonesian Aditya Wibowo (Baby Race Driver Academy – Parolin)
- Enzo Tarnvanichkul (Baby Race Driver Academy – Parolin) crossed the finish-line in the same position he had at the start as well as Yaroslav Trukhin (Energy Corse – Energy), the fourth Energy in the top ten is four.
- However, Parolin did better because with the Hungarian Hideg Adam (Baby Race Driver Academy – Parolin), the Venetian manufacturer placed six chassis in the top ten positions.
- Still out of the top ten Gerasim Skulanov (ASD Serafini Formula K) who in Lonato was never as fast as in the last WSK races held in Adria.
- Further back, Alp Aksoy (Baby Race Driver Academy – Parolin), 17th, Alexandar Bogunovic (Gamoto – Tony Kart), 21st, and Kirill Dzitiev (Energy Corse – Energy), 23rd, recover 11 positions each.