[translated with Google Translate]
Everything is ready for the seventh, final and decisive round of the Easykart Trophy: on Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th September, in fact, the Easydrivers will gather on the Siena Circuit to decide who will succeed the outgoing champions Andrea Pirovano (60), Alessandro Gnecchi (100 ), Francesco Serafini (125) and Domenico Palumbo (Senior) – in addition to discovering who will be in history as the first ever champion in the new BMB Challenge category and who will be awarded the participation in the “Trofeo delle Industrie” with the official team Birel ART Racing.
Let’s look at the situation of the top three in each category.
With as many as 36 drivers in the standings, the BMB Challenge sees Mattia Livraghi in the lead with 155 points, 20 ahead of Alessandro Gnecchi and 40 of Andrea Procino: removing the waste Livraghi sees a decrease in the gap of two points on Gnecchi while on Procino he drops to 31 .
In 125, the general leader is Mattia Moretti at an altitude of 231, followed by Daniele Tassone at 212 and Francesco Ruga at 175: applying the rule of rejects the situation is reversed with Tassone first at 204, Moretti second at 200 while Ruga remains at 175. In Senior, however, the situation sees Rosolino Caralla in the first place with 151 points, according to Domenico Palumbo with 119, third Vincenzo Bulgarelli with 51.
On the eve of the last appointment, Adam Kowalski (100) is the leader with 225 points, according to Leonardo Principalli at 188, third Leon Paper at 151. By removing the worst result of each driver (excluding suspensions), Kowalski holds the position but drops to 196, Principalli goes to 160 keeping the situation practically unchanged between the two while Paper returns to 141 bringing itself to -55 from the leader.
In 60, Andrea Calabrese leads the games to 284 on Simon Rechenmacher second to 229 and on Marco Barbaglia third to 200: removing the Calabrese gap he goes to 253, Rechenmacher to 197 maintaining substantially the same disadvantage while Barbaglia drops to 184 decreasing the gap to -69.
As indicated in the technical-sporting regulation 2019 (S23.9) “the final classification, managed and updated by the central structure of the Promoter, will result from the sum of all the scores, net of the difference, totaled by each driver during the season, [ …] in the last race of the Trophy double scores will be awarded “while” the assignment of the coefficient score of participants remains the same as in the other Trophy events. “(S23.4)
A weekend, therefore, that promises to be full of suspense and many exciting competitions that will also have to represent new opportunities to get on track and challenge the other Easydrivers with qualifications, pre-finals and finals in the name of healthy competition, fair play and fun.
- categories of Easykart 60/100/125 / Senior / BMB Challenge: € 130.00
- Track ticket for Friday 13th and Saturday 14th: 60 € / day
- Registration deadline: Saturday 14 at 18.
- Live-timing service by Crono Siena with Apex Timing system (on the easykart.it and www.circuitodisiena.it websites)
- Registration 50 Easytraining
- Free registration and track ticket € 50.00 for Saturday and Sunday (€ 30 for Sunday).
- The engine rental is mandatory, to be made at the Birel ART facility on Saturday and Sunday at a cost of € 100.00 for Saturday and Sunday (€ 70.00 for a single day).
- Race program Saturday and Sunday: 4 rounds + theoretical lessons; Sunday race simulations and prize for all participants
- To participate send the >>INVIOTATION REQUEST<< required by Thursday 05/09/2019.
- Other categories: national categories
- Services: Tire assistance Parts and tires, Easykart area for tents (To be requested at the track)
- Gas station and type of petrol: AGIP Taverne d’Arbia -12, Via Principale – 53100 Taverne D’Arbia (SI)
- Track address:
Circuito di Siena
Strada Vicinale Valdibiena, 3
53019 Castelnuovo Berardenga Scalo (SI)
Tel. +39 0577 352075 – Fax. +39 0577 352549
Website: www.circuitodisiena.it – Email firstname.lastname@example.org