2nd September 2019. This is the opening date of the mandatory online registrations to the International Grand Finals on the website www.easykart.it: Easykart “world championship” reaches this year the majority age by turning off eighteen candles.
From Friday 4 to Sunday 6 October at the “Circuito di Siena” in Castelnuovo Berardenga, Easydrivers will compete to find out the international champions of every category and, like last year, there will be a busy schedule with a whole weekend of racing sessions and special events: after the success of the last edition, the charity football game “In Pista Con Il Cuore” will be back on Friday afternoon.
At the end of Saturday’s heats, there will also be the awards ceremony for the pole sitters of Friday’s qualifying, we will know the winners of the Easykart Driver Talent 2019 and the Super Ap-Easy will take place again – a real special opportunity to spend moments together creating that family feeling that has always characterized our paddock.
Sunday pre-finals and finals can be followed in live streaming on our website and on the Easykart Italy Facebook page.
Easytraining pilots will be at the International Grand Finals as well, the non-competitive category will hit the track alongside the “big brothers” with race simulations and pre-race meetings held by the Instructor Sabino de Castro.
• Registration fee, including 1.5 sets (3 front + 3 rear) of mandatory tires for the parc fermé
o € 475.00 for the 60 Easy category
o € 520.00 for all other classes (100, 125, Senior, BMB Challenge)
o + € 30.00 for track ticket on Friday 4 (optional)
• Entries can be made exclusively online from 02/09/2019 until 19/09/2019 on the website www.easykart.it by bank transfer payment. Please note that it will not be possible to register directly on track.
The access data (user + password) of the accounts are always the same as in previous years, you only need to update your data by entering an updated license and medical examination. For those who do not have an account yet, they will need to create a new one in order to register. For more information and to receive help with registration, please contact Easykart offices at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +39/039/483440.
50 Easytraining category:
• Registration fee € 200.00 + € 30.00 for track ticket on Friday 4 (optional) including rental engine for n. 2 days and track ticket for Saturday and Sunday
• Entries can be made exclusively online from 02/09/2019 until 09/19/2019 with payment by bank transfer. Please note that it will not be possible to register directly on the track.
• Saturday and Sunday programme: driving + theoretical lessons and race simulations on Sunday, prize for all drivers.
• Documents to bring to the Easytraining office: filled self-certification in a clear and legible manner (downloadable form from the download section of the website www.easykart.it), a copy of identity documents of both parents and a copy of the pilot’s non-competitive medical examination.
• Exclusive track;
• Presence of the Birel ART structure for assistance and sales of spare parts and tires;
• Live timing service: FICR SIENA;
• Live streaming service: Satnewstv;
• Info and reservations for tents and registration arrangements to be requested from the circuit at:
• Official fuel station: ENI – SERVICE STATION – Via Principale 12 – 53100 Taverne D’Arbia (SI)
• Social coverage on Facebook and Instagram.
• The award ceremony is mandatory with race suit & helmet and will be held at the end of the event at the podium area. An interview with the winners is also planned.
• The interview with the Easykart Trophy winners is scheduled during the weekend.