[translated with Google Translate]
The challenge to proclaim the winners of the Easykart Trophy 2019 enters the final rush: on August 4th the Pomposa Track will stage the sixth and penultimate round of this season, a semifinal round that will give a further general shock before the grand finale of September in Siena.
For the occasion, let’s look at the situation of the rankings in the various categories, without taking into account the waste. Andrea Calabrese (60 Easy) dominates with 43 points ahead of Simon Rechenmacher while in third place we find Marco Barbaglia: the Castelletto round has, however, shown that the top pilots are enclosed in the space of a few tenths and, therefore, everything will be very open in the last two meetings of Pomposa and Siena. Very balanced situation in 100 Easykart: in first position we find Leonardo Principalli at 186 points, five lengths ahead of Adam Kowalski and 70 of Leon Paeper. In 125, Daniele Tassone is at the top of the group with 204 points, but at -13 Mattia Moretti is present while in third place a constant and top present at every appointment Alessandro Girotti; in Senior the challenge for the laurels seems restricted to Rosolino Caralla and Domenico Palumbo divided by 32 points. Finally, in BMB Challenge, Mattia Livraghi continues to maintain leadership, but Alessandro Gnecchi does not give up at -28, with Andrea Procino on the lowest step of the podium.
Rankings in each category on the eve of the Pomposa round that announce a caliente appointment of great show, a lot of competition and very tight races!
⇒ PROVISIONAL PROGRAM
- Category registration Easykart 60/100/125 / Senior / BMB Challenge: € 120.00 (registration and disposal)
- Ticket and track info for Saturday: see the link https://www.circuitodipomposa.com/calendario/gara-kart-trofeo-estivo-a-pomposa/
- Registration directly on the track: Saturday from 15 to 19 and Sunday from 7.30 to 8.30 with payment by cash, pos, check.
- Live-timing service by FICR Ferrara (http://livetiming.ficr.it/)
- Registration 50 Easytraining
- Free registration and track ticket € 50.00 for Saturday and Sunday (€ 30 for Sunday).
- Engine rental is mandatory, to be made at the Birel ART facility Saturday and Sunday at a cost of € 100.00 for Saturday and Sunday (€ 70.00 for a single day.
- Race program Saturday and Sunday: 4 rounds + theoretical lessons; Sunday race simulations and prize for all participants.
- For participation, send the “link” request to the address email@example.com before 25/07/2019.
- Other categories: KZN, Mini Nazionale, TAG
- Services: Tire assistance Spare parts and tires, Easykart area for tents (To be requested at the track)
- Race distributor: Q8 Statale Romea San Giuseppe (FE)
Circuito di Pomposa
Statale Romea Km 29,8
Via Orto Alfierino, 20
44022 San Giuseppe di Comacchio (FE)